Information on processing of personal data
1. The lessor stores the following personal data of the tenant:
- Name, surname;
- Date of birth;
- ID card number;
- Family status;
- Email address;
- Telephone number;
- Bank account.
- Name, surname of the acting person;
- The identification number of the tenant, if this is personal data;
- Tax identification number;
- Email address of the contact person;
- Telephone number of the contact person;
- Bank account.
In accordance with the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “The Regulation”) for the purpose of providing the performance under the contract and for the purpose of registering the contract and any future application and defence of the rights and obligations of the contracting parties.
The storing and processing of personal data is for the above purpose for a period of 10 years from the implementation of the last part of the performance under the contract, unless otherwise required by the law to store the contractual documentation for a longer period.
The above processing is allowed based on
- Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation – processing necessary to fulfil the contract, and
- Article 6 (1) (f) of the Regulation – if necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests of the controller.
2. The lessor declares that all personal data is confidential and will not be provided to any third party. The exceptions are the following processors:
- Provider of QI information system;
- Provider of the central data storage;
- Provider of MS Excel software;
- Provider of billing for services provided;
- Alternatively, other providers of processing software, services, and applications that are not currently used by the company
3. Under the Regulation, the tenant is entitled to:
- Request from the company information about which personal data the company processes
- Request from the company the access to the data and to update or rectify the data, or to request restriction of processing,,
- Request from the company the erasure of the personal data – the company carries out the erasure, if this erasure does not conflict with Subsection 1 of this information and the legitimate interests of the company,
- Data portability and the right to request a copy of the processed personal data,
- Effective judicial protection, if you believe that your rights under the Regulation have been breached as a result of processing of your personal data in violation of this Regulation,
- In case of doubt about personal data processing compliance, contact the company or the Office for Personal Data Protection.