Information on the processing of personal data on the basis of the provision of information pursuant to Act No. 106/1999 Coll., On Free Access to Information
TRADE CENTRE PRAHA, a.s. (hereinafter referred to as “TCP, a.s.“), as a data controller, with registered office at Blanická 1008/28, 120 00 Prague 2, Company reg. No. 004 09 316, registered with the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, Insert 43, processes, within the meaning of Regulation (EU) No. 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”) your personal data to the extent that you specify in your request for provision of information, in accordance with the applicable laws of the Czech Republic, in order to allow the requested information to be provided. Such processing is enabled by Article 6 (1) (c) of the Regulation and such processing is necessary to comply with the statutory duty of the controller. The storage and processing of personal data is for the above-mentioned purpose until the request is processed, unless another law prescribes a longer period.
Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- Request from TCP, a.s. an information which personal data the company processes,
- Request from the company the access to the data and to update or rectify the data, or to request restriction of processing,
- Request from the company the erasure of the personal data – unless it is personal data that the company is obliged or entitled to further process according to the relevant legal regulations,
- Data portability and the right to request a copy of the processed personal data,
- Effective judicial protection, if you believe that your rights under the Regulation have been breached as a result of processing of your personal data in violation of this Regulation, in case of doubt about personal data processing compliance, contact the company or the Office for Personal Data Protection.