Information on the processing of personal data for the purpose of responding via a contact form
1. TRADE CENTRE PRAHA, a.s., with registered office at Blanická 1008/28, 120 00 Prague 2, Company reg. No. 004 09 316, registered with the Municipal Court in Prague, Section B, Insert 43, processes in the connection with the contact form within the meaning of the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection Regulation) (hereinafter referred to as “Regulation”) the following personal data:
- Name and surname;
- Email address;
For the purpose of sending the response to your query in accordance with applicable laws of the Czech Republic. The storing and processing of personal data is for the above purpose for a period of 6 months from the sending of the message in the contact form, unless otherwise required by law to keep communication for a longer period.
The processing referred to above is allowed under Article 6 (1) (b) of the Regulation – processing necessary for the performance of the contract or for the implementation of measures taken before the conclusion of the contract at the request of the data subject.
Your name, surname, e-mail address, phone number and query will be processed in order to facilitate communication between you and the company.
The processing of personal data is carried out by TRADE CENTRE PRAHA, a.s., i.e. the data controller, but personal data can also be processed for this company by the following processors:
- Server hosting provider Fresh Services, s.r.o., Nad Ostrovem 791/8, 147 00 Prague 4, Company reg. No.: 28180208
- Web hosting provider Fresh Services, s.r.o., Nad Ostrovem 791/8, 147 00 Prague 4, Company reg. No.: 28180208
- Alternatively, other providers of processing software, services, and applications that are not currently used by the company.
2.Please note that under the Regulation you have the right to:
- Request from us information about which personal data we process,
- Request from us the access to the data and to update or rectify the data, or to request restriction of processing,
- Request from us the erasure of the personal data – unless it is personal data that we are obliged or entitled to further process according to the relevant legal regulations,
- Data portability and the right to request a copy of the processed personal data,
- Effective judicial protection, if you believe that your rights under the Regulation have been breached as a result of processing of your personal data in violation of this Regulation,
- In case of doubt about personal data processing compliance, contact us or the Office for Personal Data Protection.